Go green for a more sustanaible future.
Du bois à la maison means From the forest to home in French. We are Samuel (a photograph and film maker) and Sara (a writer and graphic designer), a family with a one-year-old baby that changed city living in Paris for rural life in Cazals, a 600 inhabitants village in the Lot department, in the South of France.
We decided to start a common project as a family to share our daily life and passions in the countryside. Books and poetry, photography, tourism, gluten-free food, stationery, handmade jewelry and decoration objects, ethically made and created with eco-friendly materials, are some of the highlights, but mainly rural lifestyle. This is not about trends, but about a new life in connection with nature, its seasons, wild living, healthy food, handwork, traditions and new challenges and opportunities.
Our shop will be opened soon. We’ll propose goods ethically made by the two of us. Everything is created in the South of France with eco-friendly materials. We’ll ship worldwide.
Our blog is about:
- Handmade & Country Life, sharing daily country life and handmade projects.
- GF Food, sharing gluten-free recipes we cook a home.
- Tourism in the South of France, showing landscapes from Cazals, Le Lot and other favorite places from the South of France, including tourism guides.
- Books recommendations, sharing preferred poetry books, novels, essays, cookbooks...
- Inspiration, about inspiring people (and interviews).